Smooth glass can be reshaped in the furnace getting new form and special colors for several purposes: dishes, bowls, glass window slabs, decorative panels, wall tiles, photo-frames, etcetera.
Students will discover the many potentialities of glass, in order to use the different techniques of glass manufacturing by their own.
Before starting the working of glass, they will be given adequate technical instructions concerning the characteristics and the compatibility of materials and the cooking diagrams.
* Technical, Theoretical elements – chemical characteristics of glass.
* Cooking curves and fusion diagrams.
* Showing of the basic equipment.
* Explanation of the different types of glass.
* Glass cutting.
* Making of a polychrome project.
* Coloring of glass with enamels, oxides and grits.
* Making of stencil for powder decoration.
Sheets, tracing paper, pencils, felt-tip pens, glue.
Glass cutter, square, pliers.
Glass, grits, enamels, oxides, frits, laces, murrina glass.
Once the course is finished, students will keep for themselves the object they have made.
[easy-share buttons="facebook,twitter,google,pinterest,mail,whatsapp" counters=0 hide_names="yes" counter_pos="right" native="no" template="light-retina"]